Qatar Airways Free Transit Visa Policy for Indian passengers traveling to Middle east, Africa, Europe and America or to any of these destinations
>Qatar Airways Free Transit Visa procedures and how to apply
Qatar airways announced new transit policy for Indian nationals with a free 04 days stay without any additional stopover changes in airfare along with free transit visa. This can be utilized for passengers traveling from Middle east, Africa, Europe and America or to any of these destinations.Qatar Airways Free Transit Visa
This is going to be a great opportunity for passengers to visit Qatar, Doha for 04 days without any extra visa cost. Starting from November on wards your can make use of this offers through Qatar Airways and Qatar Airways holidays.Qatar Airways Free Transit Visa
Experience Qatar during your journey
Transiting through Doha on your flight with Qatar Airways? Make the most of your stop by exploring the city’s attractions and culture or by spending time with family and friends.Qatar Airways Free Transit Visa
You can now enjoy the new Transit Visa free of cost when you add a short transit or stopover between 5 and 96 hours in Doha to your itinerary without any additional fare charges.
Apply for your pre-approved transit visa at least 7 days (excluding public holidays) prior to your departure. The visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
Before you apply, please make sure you have the following mandatory documents.
- A clear passport copy for each passenger (including infants). The passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months at the time of entry into Qatar.
- The confirmed tickets into Qatar and onwards must be on Qatar Airways operated flights only. Passengers travelling on code-share flights will not be eligible.
After successfully applying for the visa, you can check the status of your application using your visa request number or by emailing us at Qatartransitvisa@qatarairways.com.qa
Please ensure the information included in your visa approval notification matches the details stated on your passport. In case of any discrepancy, please contact us or visit the nearest Qatar Airways office.
Make sure you print a copy of the approved visa and bring it with you when you travel, as it should be presented prior to check-in and upon arrival in Qatar.
- Entry into Qatar will be at the discretion of the immigration authorities. Qatar Airways is not responsible for the decision taken by the immigration authorities. Qatar Airways offices only act as a processing agent for visa applications and therefore will not be liable for any expenses incurred should there be a delay in visa issuance or rejection from the Ministry of Interior, State of Qatar.
- Passengers holding return tickets and originating their journey from the following countries (Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Sudan, and the United Arab Emirates) will be only eligible for one stopover on the outbound journey. Stopovers on one-way journeys originating from these countries are not permitted.
- Passengers originating from any other country are eligible for stopovers on either inbound or outbound journeys. The transit visa can be availed in one direction only for the entire journey.
- The pre-approved transit visa is a single-entry visa valid for a maximum period of 96 hours only.
- Entry into Qatar with the approved visa must be within 30 days from the date of issuance. Extension of validity is not permitted, and in this case, a new visa application must be submitted.
- This facility will not be applicable if Qatar is your final destination, for e.g. Mumbai-Doha; Doha-Mumbai.
- All other expenses including accommodation costs in Qatar if any, must be borne by the passenger.
- In case of visa rejection upon arrival into Qatar, we will endeavour to accommodate you on the first available flight to your onward journey or you may choose to return to your origin or any other destination at your own expense. The unused portion of the ticket can be refunded at the original issuing office.
- In addition, reservations and ticketing terms and conditions apply.
Note that some nationalities are eligible for a Qatar tourist visa on arrival. Click here to learn more.