NEPAL HOLIDAY PACKAGE FROM DUBAI
Visit Nepal with Deira Travel's best selling Nepal holiday package with Kathmandu and Pokhara with flydubai / Nepal Airline from Dubai.
Visit Neal during National Day holiday in December with our Nepal holiday package at best discounted rates in UAE market.
This vacation package will give an amazing experience at Pokhara with spectacular scenery, adventure activities, accommodation and food choices galore. Lakeside Pokhara is the perfect place to recharge your batteries.
Pokhara is the second largest city in Nepal. It is the starting point for most of the treks in the Annapurna area.
Nepal Holiday Travel Tour Vacation Packages from Dubai, Sharjah, UAE
Nepal tour packages, Nepal holiday packages,Nepal Holiday Package, holidays in Nepal, Nepal vacation package,nepal tours, nepal holidays, nepal holiday packages, international holiday packages,nepal tour packages, hotel booking in nepal, trekking tours, adventure tours,nepal tours, pilgrimage tour packages,honeymoon packages for nepal, Nepal Tours, Nepal Holidays, Nepal Packages, Nepal Holiday Packages, Trip To Nepal, Nepal Tourism, Nepal Travel Packages, Nepal Vacation Package, Nepal Travel,Nepal Holiday Package
nepal tours and packages, nepal tourism, nepal tour operators, nepal travel agents
Day 1: Kathmandu - 1300m altitude 8th Sept, Day 1: Kathmandu - 1300m altitude Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu and meet, assist and transfer to the hotel with our representative. Welcome drinks on arrival and briefing of tour program by one of the representative from Aarya Village Travel.
Day 2: Kathmandu – Pokhara - 900m altitude (B) After Breakfast drive to Pokhara in Private car. It is around 6 hours drive from Kathmandu. Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 900m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. The enchanting town has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. Check in hotel. Evening enjoy walking along the bank of Phewa Lake, admiring the stunning reflection of the Fish Tail Peak in the blue Phewa Lake waters.
Day 3: Pokhara Sightseeing (B)Early in the morning excursion to Sarangkot hill for closer Mountain View. It is 20 minutes drive and 20 minutes hike from you hotel. Sarangkot is the most popular viewpoint in Pokhara. Situated at an altitude of 1,592m, Sarangkot offers the magnificent view of Sunrise over Mt. Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Massif (weather permitting). After enjoying the beauty of nature, return to hotel for breakfast. After Breakfast start half day sightseeing at Pokhara’s traditional old bazaar is colorful and is ethnically diverse market, Bindhyabasini Temple dedicated to Goddess, Bhagawati, and another manifestation of Shati., Gupteshower Cave- popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits and Devi’s Fall which comes to its gushing best just before disappearing underground. Later you will have one hour boating in Phewa Lake. Evening you will have leisure. 11th Sept, Day 4: Pokhara – Kathmandu via Manakamana Temple (B)After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu for around 6 hours. En route visit Manakamana Temple in cable car: Hindu’s wish fulfilling goddess. Check in hotel. You will have rest and refreshment in hotel. Evening you will be given leisure time for scrolling around the Kathmandu city.
Day 5: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Departure (B)After breakfast start full day sightseeing in UNESCO heritage sites. Sightseeing at Bouddhanath- World biggest stupa, one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage, Pashupatinath Temple- one of the sacred temples of almost 900 millions Hindu all over the world. This "extensive Hindu temple precinct" is a "sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries and Patan Durbar Square- which is a distinct place for arts and architecture that reflect on each temple, monument and palace building that were mostly built during the Malla period between 16th, 17th and 18th
Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight a representative will transfer you to the airport for final departure to your home country.
- Transport in Private car with A/C
- Airport transfers
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu – Pokhara-Kathmandu in private car
- One full day sightseeing at Pokhara with sarangkot sunrise view
- Cable car ticket to Manakamana temple
- Kathmandu (2Ns): Hotel Arts/ Hotel Holy Himalaya or similar 3 star and Hotel Shambala/Park Village Hotel or similar 4 star
- Pokhara (2Ns):Hotel City Inn/Hotel Crown Himalaya or similar 3 star and Barahi Hotel/Atithi Resort or similar 4 star
- All breakfasts
- Representative from Aarya Village Travel for arrival and departure assistance and an experienced English Speaking guide during sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Guide will be different in two cities.
- Taxes, Entrance fees and Service Charges:
- All the applicable services charges, government taxes and all entrance fees during sightseeing
Cost Excludes of above program:
- Nepal VISA Fees ($25 per person), Excess baggage charge in Domestic flight, Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Payment Transfer Charge
- Hotels check out as per the hotel rules.
Any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items, any form of rescue
Adventure Sports Available at Pokhara
- Hiking / Trekking - For information on trekking in the Pokhara region, including popular treks and suggested itineraries, see Trekking_in_Nepal. Most trekking routes of Annapurna region starts from Pokhara including Annapurna Base Camp / Sanctuary, Poon Hill, Mardi Himal, TAAN Model Trek, Khopra Ridge Trek and Jomsom - Muktinath.
- Boating / Canoeing - Just hire a boat or canoe and go out in the water for a day. Canoes can be difficult to steer on the flat lakes. Row boats are extremely overpriced at NPR400 per hour.
- Whitewater Rafting / Kayaking / Canyoning - including Lessons - 1-10 day adventure expeditions on beautiful Nepali rivers. There are many operators offering trips. Some of the most-recommended operators include Rapidrunner Expeditions, Fundraising TreksAdrenaline Rush, and Paddle Nepal.