Kenya Tours & Safari Packages from Dubai
Kenya is a very special destination for a Safari and our team of Africa experts will help this magical country come alive for you with a private, personalized tour.
With a country as popular as Kenya it’s very important to keep away from the crowds and mass-market tourism. That’s why, with our help, you’ll experience a genuine and rewarding safari with visits to special, private conservation areas, owner run camps and intimate luxury lodges. We’ve found the very best of Kenya and its hidden secrets for you to enjoy.
01 Night Nairobi & 02 Nights Msasai Mara Safari
Met upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport off flight KQ305 ETA 1110 hrs and transfer to the Meridian Hotel (3*) / Similar, where you are booked on Bed and breakfast basis. Upon arrival at the hotel, you will be briefed on the rest of your Safari itinerary.
Depart Nairobi after an early breakfast and drive towards the Great Rift Valley with a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley view point for great picture opportunities. The Great Rift Valley is geologic phenomena, which divides Kenya neatly down the length of the country essentially separating east from west. Today's Rift Valley is characterized by uninhabitable desert and fertile farmland, flat arid plains, steep escarpments and 07 lakes in Kenya. Descend to the floor of the Rift Valley and proceed to the Masai Mara Game Reserve, arriving in time for lunch at the Olmoran Tented Camp (3*) / Similar. Short siesta and at 1600 hrs, enjoy your first full game drive in the sprawling Masai Mara. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Full day in the reserve with both morning and afternoon game drives at 0630hrs and 1600hrs respectively Considered by many to be Kenya's finest game reserve, the 650sq miles of the Masai Mara adjoin Tanzania's well-known Serengeti, forming one ecosystem. The open rolling savannah grassland of the Mara is the home of numerous wildlife species including elephant, rhino, lion, cheetah, leopard, hyena, jackal, buffalo, eland, topi, impala, gazelle, warthog and zebra. From June to September, the annual Wildebeest migration takes place when thousands of these animals sweep across the plain and seek out new grazing areas. All meals and overnight at Olmoran Tented Camp (3*) / Similar.
Depart Masai Mara after breakfast and drive back to Nairobi. Lunch by self, followed by drop off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for flight KQ310 departing to Dubai at 1905 hrs.
- Economy tickets on Kenya Airways
- 01 night Bed and breakfast accommodation in Nairobi
- Airport transfers in Nairobi
- Park entrance fees in Masai Mara Game reserve
- 02 nights Fullboard Accommodation on Safari
- Experienced English Speaking driver-guide
- All road transportation and Game drives on join in basis using a Custom made Safari microbus complete with pop up roof for enhanced game viewing
- 01 liter bottled water per person per day in the Safari vehicle.
- Taxes AED 890
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco; laundry; phone calls, etc
- Tips and drinks/beverages
- Any Other Items not mentioned above
- Medical/Travel Insurance
- Above rates are valid for sale from now till 8th Sep 2016
- Travel on 9th Sep