How to Apply South Korea Visa from United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Apply South Korea Visa from Dubai, South Korea Tourist Visa from Dubai, Korea Visa Dubai UAE, South Korea Visa UAE How to apply South Korea Visa from Abu Dhbai
How to Apply South Korea Visa from UAE?
How to apply for South Korea Visa? – You can apply visa to South Korea for tourism and business and Medical treatment from the United Arab Emirates. If you are residing in Abu Dhabi or Alain and your visa is from Abu Dhabi or Alain you must apply from South Korea embassy at Abu Dhabi. All other Dubai and northern emirates resident visa hold must apply from South Korea Dubai consulate.
Applying for South Korea visa is very simple, but if the visa got rejected once you can apply next after 06 month time only. So we recommend you to make sure the visa documents and application are 100% perfect, else you better contact a professional visa consultant to complete the same.
How to apply South Korea Tourist Visa?
If you are planning to visit South Korea as tourist, please note UAE Tourist visa holders and UAE residence visa holders with below 6 months remaining on their visa validity cannot apply through the Dubai Consulate & Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Please apply from your home country. So make sure the residence visa must have minimum 06 month validity.
What are the documents required for South Korea Tourist Visa to Apply from UAE?
Please find the list of documents required for South Korea Tourist visa application from United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Abu Dhabi)
- Completed application form of Tourist Visa
- 01 Passport six photograph which should paste in the application form
- Original passport with 06-month validity from the date of travel along with necessary page copies
- UAE residence visa copy (Should be valid 06 months from the date of travel)
- Original letter from the company in UAE which mention the purpose of travel, designation and salary (If the applicant has another UAE visa sponsor aside from the company he/she works for, then you also needs to submit NOC from that sponsor as well along with sponsor’s ID or passport copies)
- Original bank statement of recent 3 months with the stamp on each page. (Online bank statement are not acceptable) If applicant as a financial sponsor, then you have to get the bank statement from the sponsor with a letter from sponsor along with sponsor’s ID or passport copy.
- Details of stay – Attached your confirmed hotel booking
- Travel Itinerary – Attached your detailed travel itinerary in South Korea
- Flight ticket – you must produce a valid ticket copy with your planned travel date.
Step by Step Process of Application
Step-1 # Fill the application form and attach all the above-mentioned documents in order along with the application. Paste the photographs in the specified space at the application form.
Step-2 # Visit South Korea consulate in Dubai or Embassy at Abu Dhabi. Collect your token and submit and pay the visa fee.
Step-3 # Once you’re done the payment, you’ll get a payment receipt and the collection date would be mentioned in the receipt.
Step-4 # Collect your passport on the specified date.
Apply South Korea Visa South Korea Tourist Visa Korea Visa Dubai South Korea Visa UAE How to apply South Korea Visa