How to Apply Italy Visa from United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Apply Italy Visa from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaima, Ajman, Al Aian in UAE
How to Apply for Italy Visa (Tourism / Business)
How to apply for Italy visa from United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Abu Dhabi), here you find all the information about Italy tourist, business & transit visa application for all nationals who are UAE residents applying from UAE.
Documents Required for Italy Tourist Visa
- Application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Two recent passport size color photos (not older than 6 months) - Refer photo specification
- Passport not older than 10 years
- Passport’s validity minimum 90 days from the date of expiry of the requested Visa
- Two (2) passports photocopies
- Two blank opposite Visa pages
- UAE Visa valid at least 90 days from the date of the expiry of the requested Visa
- Covering letter from the applicant detailing purpose of trip, duration of stay and outlining travel itinerary
- Local sponsor’s letter (N.O.C.)* (Form B) specifying salary
- Proof of financial means
- Return air ticket reservation
- Confirmed hotel booking or Letter of invitation of the Italian host
- Medical travel insurance
- Copy of UAE resident visa & previous visa copies of USA, UK, Canada, Japan & Schengen
Proof of financial means:
- Personal Bank statements of the last 6 months (original or copy stamped by the bank)
- If the applicant is a partner of the local company, he has to provide his personal bank statements.
- Pay slips of the last 6 months
Medical travel insurance
- Minimum coverage of Euro 30,000
- Inclusive of repatriation flight.
For Minors submit below documents as well
- Signature of both parents is required in the Visa application form.
- Birth certificate with parents names, parents passport copy and Air ticket.
- If the Minor is traveling unaccompanied, Affidavit signed by both parents in addition to the above documents.
- Both parents have to be present at the time of application submission.
Italy Business Visa Requirements
If you are applying for business visa you have submit all the above mentioned along with below mentioned documents.
- Letter of invitation from an Italian company as per format is given.
- Invitee's passport copy
- Address and contact person details of the company invited
Application Submission & Passport collection timings
Open for service
Every day from Sundays to Thursdays
Submission of application
08:00 am – 07:00 pm
Collection of passports / visas
08:00 am – 07:30 pm
Schengen Visa Eligible Countries List
Austria, Belgium, Czech,Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany,Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein,Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands,Norway,Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia,Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland
Useful link: http://www.italia.it
apply Italy visa from dubai, how to apply Italy visa, Italy visa from dubai, Italy tourist visa, Italy, Italy business visa, dubai, Italy, visa, abu dhabi, uae