How to Apply Canada Visa from United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Apply Canada Visa from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaima, Ajman, Al Aian in UAE
How to apply for Canada Visa Visa?
Canada, a North American country situated in northern and the western hemispheres by sharing its border with United Stated of America (Longest shared border in the world which is 8,893 km), North Pacific Ocean to the west, North Atlantic Ocean on the east, and the Arctic Ocean in the north. Canada is popular in its tourism and the famous Niagara Falls is a part of the country as well. The currency used is Canadian Dollar but many businesses will accept American currency as a courtesy to American tourists.
Which is the best time to visit Canada?
The summer months of July and August are best for camping and for visiting the Far North. There are many festivals throughout Canada during summer. In much of Canada, the peak tourist season starts with Victoria Day (the third Monday in May) and ends on Labour Day (the first Monday in September).
What are the required documents for Canada Visa Application?
- Application for temporary resident visa
- Family information form
- Statutory declaration of common law union
- Use of a representative
- Authority to release personal information to a designated individual
If you are applying for Canada tourist / visitor visa, please find the below list of documents required as supporting document which you need to attached while submitting the application. Your passport should be 06 month valid and minimum 02 blank pages required in the passport. For all UAE residents your residence permit should be atleast 03 month valid from the date of travel which which you going to give in your application form.
List of Supporting Documents Required for Canada Visa
- Passport copy (Page which displays name, document number, address, family information etc.)
- UAE Resident visa copy (Minimum 03 validity required)
- UAE Residence address including building name, flat no, street
- Local contact number (Email, mobile)
- Employee name, address and contact number
- NOC from the company (Official letter head, Original)
- Marital status (Spouse name, passport details and address if married)
- Purpose of visit in Canada
- Highest educational qualifications obtained
- Past 10 years full employment history (Starting from, to, occupation, Employer, Place)
- Family member’s details (Father, Mother, Siblings, Spouse & Children)
apply Canada visa from dubai, how to apply Canada visa, Canada visa from dubai, Canada tourist visa, Canada, Canada business visa, dubai, Canada, visa, abu dhabi, uae