How to apply for Brazil Visa from Dubai, Abu Dhabi - UAE
Tourist & Business Visa Application
Brazil visa assistance from Dubai, Abu Dhabi in UAE
Planning to visit Brazil, the football passionate country with amazing man-made constructions like Itaipu Dam, Christ the Redeemer, etc. Plan your trip to Brazil with Deira Travel and apply for a tourist visa to Brazil from us without hassle. Our visa experts will create your applications, documents required, hotel bookings and travel itineraries, you just need to go and enjoy the trip, and we care the rest.
HOW TO APPLY BRAZIL VISA FROM DUBAI
Fill your visa form online, provide passport, personal, travel and resident visa information properly in the online Brazil visa application and take an appointment online. Visa fee you have to pay at Bank with specified form given and attach the stamped page given from bank along with the document that you going to submit at Brazil embassy during the scheduled appointment date.
Tourist Visa from Dubai, How to apply visa from Dubai, Visa Agents in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, America
Documents Required for Brazil Visa Application from UAE
- Visa Application Form (one per applicant) must be filled online.
- One (1) recent photo 3x4 cm, front view, white background;
- Applicant’s passport, valid for no less than 6 months, with at least two blank pages, with a copy of the identifying pages.
- Copy of the passport identification pages
- UAE residence visa with a copy (non-residents must apply for the visa in person)
- Company letterhead from the sponsor stating the applicant’s position in the company, wage, and purpose of the trip
- Confirmation of hotel reservation (name, address and telephone number) or a copy of the notarized invitation
- letter from the person who is hosting if staying at someone´s house
- Copy of applicant’s Labor Card;
- If self-employed, trade license from the company and company letterhead informing the ownership
- Applicant’s personal bank statement stamped by the bank for the last three (3) months
- Copy of your round-trip booked itinerary showing travel to and from Brazil
- For minors (under 18 years of age) it is needed the written authorization of the parents for the issuance of the visa and it must be either signed in front of our consular authority or attested by the embassy of origin
- Legible copy (deposit slip) of the consular fee payment
- The Embassy may request additional information/documentation as deemed necessary
Note: Above mentioned list of documents may change as per the application center, country of residence, nationality, etc. Contact us for more information
Some nationalities require prior approval from the Brazilian Department of Immigration in order to obtain a visa, among them: Afghan, Iranian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese, Libyan, Nepalese, Nigerian, Palestinian, Pakistani, Senegalese, Syrian and North Korean citizens. The issuance of a visa for nationalities which require clearance may take 4 weeks. In the case the applicant has any planned trip and cannot leave the passport for so long, include a copy of the identifying pages and of the residence visa plus a letter explaining the reason of not delivering the passport. When visa is approved, the passport must be delivered in advance for the issuance of the visa.
Visa fee for Brazil will cost USD160 and its depends on the country of residence. Cover visa fee to your local currency with xe.com
Who can apply for a Brazil Visa?
- People who are visiting Brazil for tourism;
- People who will participate in sports or artistic events, whenever they are not being paid for such activities (except for daily allowances and hotel & travel expenses).
- People who will participate in the congress, conference, and seminars, whenever they are not being paid for such activities (except for daily allowances and hotel & travel expenses). Those participating in events which involve business meetings, such as fairs, should apply for a business visa).