BRAZIL VISA ASSISTANCE - DUBAI, ABU DHABI - UAE (TOURIST)
Brazil visa assistance from Dubai, Abu Dhabi in UAE
Planning to visit Brazil, the football passionate country with amazing man made constructions like Itaipu Dam, Christ the Redeemer etc. Plan your trip to Brazil with Deira Travel and apply for tourist visa to Brazil from us without hassle. Our visa experts will create your applications, documents required, hotel bookings and travel itineraries, you just need to go and enjoy the trip, and we care the rest.
HOW TO APPLY BRAZIL VISA FROM DUBAI
Fill your visa form online, provide passport, personal, travel and resident visa information properly in the online Brazil visa application and take an appointment online. Visa fee you have to pay at Bank with specified form given and attach the stamped page given from bank along with the document that you going to submit at Brazil embassy during the scheduled appointment date.
Tourist Visa from Dubai, How to apply visa from Dubai, Visa Agents in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, America
- Visa Application Form (one per applicant) must be filled online.
- One (1) recent photo 3x4 cm, front view, white background;
- Applicant’s passport, valid for no less than 6 months, with at least two blank pages, with copy of the identifying pages. Pleasenote that pages reserved for amendments cannot be used for visa purposes. Soiled, damaged or defaced passports will not be accepted;
- Copy of the passport identification pages;
- UAE residence visa with copy (non-residents must apply for the visa in person);
- Company letter head from sponsor stating the applicant’s position in the company, wage and purpose of trip;
- Confirmation of hotel reservation (name, address and telephone number) or copy of the notarized (by notary public) invitation
- letter from the person who is hosting ("carta-convite com assinatura reconhecida em cartório") if staying at someone´s house;
- Copy of applicant’s Labor Card;
- If self-employed, trade license from the company and company letter head informing the ownership;
- Applicant’s personal bank statement stamped by the bank for the last three (3) months;
- Copy of your round-trip booked itinerary (reservation, no need to buy the ticket) showing travel to and from Brazil (informing passenger’s name, itinerary, flight number and arrival/departure dates);
- For minors (under 18 years of age) it is needed written authorization of the parents for the issuance of the visa and it must be either signed in front of our consular authority or attested by the embassy of origin;
- Legible copy (deposit slip) of the consular fee payment;
- The Embassy may request additional information/documentation as deemed necessary
Some nationalities require prior approval from the Brazilian Department of Immigration in order to obtain a visa, among them: Afghan, Iranian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese, Libyan, Nepalese, Nigerian, Palestinian, Pakistani, Senegalese, Syrian and North Korean citizens. The issuance of a visa for nationalities which require clearance may take 4 weeks. In the case the applicant has any planned trip and cannot leave the passport for so long, include a copy of the identifying pages and of the residence visa plus a letter explaining the reason of not delivering the passport. When visa is approved, the passport must be delivered in advance for the issuance of the visa.
Visa fee for Brazil will cost USD160 and its depends on the country of residence. Cover visa fee to your local currency with xe.com
- People who are visiting Brazil for tourism;
- People who will participate in sports or artistic events, whenever they are not being paid for such activities (except for daily allowances and hotel & travel expenses).
- People who will participate in congress, conference and seminars, whenever they are not being paid for such activities (except for daily allowances and hotel & travel expenses). Those participating in events which involves business meetings, such as fairs, should apply for a business visa).